I provide tutoring services directed towards learning advanced game-creation software with a focus on game art and design. My aim is to help others understand in-depth information about the integrated pipelines and techniques used in the production of modern games. My vast knowledge of high-polygon and low-polygon modeling, texturing and other visual asset creation will help others accomplish their goals..
Currently located in California San Jose City or Available Online.
Contact me by email DanielFTritton@gmail.com
Programs currently tutoring
Resume & Biography
My name is Daniel Forest Tritton, I am an Artist & Designer. Highly creative artist for UI Design, Graphic Design, 3D Modeler, Level Design, and Character Artist. Eager to learn new skills and artistry, in order to obtain goals or objectives. I enjoy collaborating in teams especially. Able to follow detailed creative pipelines; to achieve a specific style.
Currently enrolled at the Art Institute continuing my education, for a bachelor degree in Game Art & Design. Also a proud member of several Game Art oriented Websites such as Polycount, Game Artisans, CGsociety, Concept Art. I enjoy participating in various competitions. I look to improve upon my own workflows and receive critique from fellow Artist and Designers.
- Experience in UI Design.
- Self Taught Basic HTML5.
- Education in Game Design.
- Coached in Traditional Drawing and Digital Painting.
- Knowledgeable in 3D Sculpting and 3D Modeling.
- Informed with Level Design.
- Understanding UV Unwrapping with Texture Baking.
- Best in show & 3D Modeling" Ohlone College Multimedia Festival, 2010
- Game Development Leadership" Ohlone College Multimedia Festival, 2009
- 1st Place "3D Modeling" Ohlone College Multimedia Festival, 2007
- Most Honourable "Ohlone College Multimedia Festival," 2005
- Student of the Year" Mission Valley ROP Digital Graphics Program, 2000